For a global client in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Senior Data Science Manager.
- Lead and grow a team of 15 Data Scientists and Engineers.
- Expand the department's use of productive real-time Analytics in all customer-related interaction processes.
- Manage relationships with internal partners and external service providers.
- Actively shape the implementation of the departmental strategy.
- Act as an innovation thought leader within the department and management team.
- Degree in a relevant field such as economics, mathematics, statistics or computer science.
- At least 3 years experience in managing data scientists or analytics specialists.
- Excellent knowledge of different analysis and measurement methods, ideally in the context of customer data, e.g. CRM, customer service or customer risk management.
- Some relevant programming language knowledge (e.g. R, Python, SQL, tableau).
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Complete fluency in German, very good English skills.
For more information please call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on +49 89 2109 3906 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Ref: BH6970 | Published: 31th Mar 2018