A global insurance business are seeking a Data Innovation Analyst to help drive forward their analytics transformation project.
The role involves extensive data analysis, including identifying trends in complex data patterns, data strategy and process improvement, visualisation and extensive stakeholder interaction. This role sits within a specific Data Innovation Lad, a market leading environment in Data Science and Analytics. Project Management skills are a plus.
- Expertise regarding Data Models, Database Design Development, Data Mining and segmentation.
- Strong knowledge of data reporting packages (business objects, SSRS etc)
- Strong Database knowledge (SQL)
- Strong data visualisation knowledge, preferably D3, Tableau or Qlikview.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a market leading organisation, working on data projects that will define industry trends.
Get in touch asap!