My Leading insurance client is looking for a Data Compliance Analyst and is at a key point of development with regard to Data Governance, and the implementation of a number of key initiatives across the group have identified the need to update and extend the current governance processes to support the future vision of the organisation.
Data Analyst Key responsibilities:
- Lead on project to ensure compliance for the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation
- Support with compliance and data protection elements on on-going projects
- Data Compliance frameworks - design and implement frameworks that will help shape key policies and procedures to ensure the business remains compliant
- Ensure Business and Employee data is protected
- Liaise with key stakeholders including IT Security Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Conduct and Complaints Manger to produce high quality deliverables, including business requirements, business process and system models, acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional specifications.
- Provide expertise to key individuals and senior stakeholders on the importance of data governance and approach to it
- Help to define and enforce data quality standards across the company
- Demonstrable experience in a data compliance or data quality operational role in a professional environment, in the financial services industry.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Good IT skills, must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an aptitude for understanding their appropriate application in business environment. Knowledge of IT systems and how they work would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence outcomes concisely at all levels.
- The ability to successfully manage a number of stakeholders
- Experienced at understanding and translating legal, regulatory and compliance requirements into business appropriate deliverables, supporting these through to implementation.