For one of our Munich-based financial services clients we are currently searching for 2 experienced Data Architects.
- Responsible for the development of the data architecture in accordance with existing business processes.
- Develop the necessary data models for the implementation of the data architecture, in close co-ordination with various departments and IT
- Combine business and technical understanding and drive the data-driven improvement of business processes.
- Responsible for the development and further development of the company's data lake.
- Define development standards for compliance with data strategy and continuously develop measures to improve data quality.
- Record and qualify specialist requirements, assessing their feasibility and taking into account data architecture as well as their implications for the data model and services.
- When designing solutions, you ensure compliance with the requirements of revision and regulation.
- Support BI experts, data scientists, and the implementation teams in the design of new technical solutions.
- Completed studies in a relevant technical field.
- Several years of experience in data modeling, data architectures and data governance
- Practical experiences with Data Lakes and Big Data architectures
- Strong analytical and conceptual approach
- Strong communication skills in both German and English
For consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3901 for more information.
Ref: BH6755 | Published: 06th Sep 2017