For one of our start-up clients in the smart travel-tech industry based in central Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Data Architect.
- Design a scalable company-wide infrastructure
- Liaise with different business units to define functional and technical requirements
- Conduct quality assurance of peers’ designs and code
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business models.
- Good knowledge of data modeling, data representation as well as both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) - EMR, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift, IAM
- Ability to translate business requirements into data models.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures and data processing in high-volume applications.
- Fluency in English, German would be a bonus
For consideration please send us your CV, earliest start date and salary expectations and we will be in touch for an initial conversation. Feel free to call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BHH6347 | Published: 13th Jun 2017