Data Analyst - Workday HCM - Leading Fashion Retailer - €400-€425 a day - Dublin, Ireland
We are currently working with a leading fashion retailer who are looking for a Data Analyst to support a Workday Implementation Programme. The role will involve data loading and data analysis in to Workday. You will be comparing data sources utilising tools such as FME, SQL and Excel.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Data Analyst working on Workday programmes or similar transformation projects.
The candidate must have previous Data Analyst experience in the retail environment.
- To support a Workday implementation programme with data analysis and data loading into Workday;
- Comparing data sources utilising tools such as FME, SQL and Excel;
- To deliver data consistency between Workday, Payroll and T&A applications used in the same territory.
You must have:
- Experience with data comparison and data loading tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced team
- Knowledge of data used in human capital management applications
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or email@example.com