Due to a high demand, an exciting management consultancy are looking to grow their data team by hiring a data analyst. This position is a perfect fit for a Data Analyst with 5 years' experience within a large retail, consultancy or financial services organization. This Data Analyst will be working with the Enterprise Data Management team, to provide technical business improvement solutions to their clients, in support of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) programme. If you are ready for the next best thing, apply now!
- Data retrieval from various data stores or files; Combine and filter those data as required for the analysis
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase for querying databases
- Understanding of data privacy and data management principles (Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Standards); practical experience in data flow documentation and analysis, data quality assessment, data cleansing, metadata management
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Management tools such as Collibra
- Good knowledge of personal data protection principles and GDPR requirements.
- Process documentation
- Agile development methodology experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
This role includes up to 20% travel, majority being in and around London. In exchange for your hard work and dedication to ensuring the highest standards are delivered, my client is offering a lucrative financial package which includes extremely competitive benefits. State of the art R&D and training will ensure you are ready to take your career to the next level.
Apply now in the strictest of confidence or contact Reggie Oblitey at Venquis for further information on the following email - email@example.com / 0203 405 8334