For one of our manufacturing clients in the Nürnberg area we are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Data Scientist with experience in robotics and/or autonomous driving.
- Development and expansion of analytical platforms and solutions
- Design and control of BI governance processes
- Preparation of large data volumes, data mining and model building, creation of system prediction and system optimization models
- Visualization of data analyses and derivation of recommendations for the relevant departments
- Provision of real-time analyses for decision-makers
- Carrying out analyses of the degree of maturity for BI as well as BI business value analyses
- Methodological guidance in the field of analytics, particularly for exploratory and predictive analyses
- Successfully completed university degree in computer science, business information systems management, mathematics or comparable qualification
- Excellent understanding of complex data-based systems comprising relational and non-relational data
- Profound knowledge about the programming, data collection, and creation of decision trees, knowledge of R and/or Python
- Several years of professional experience in data science, data mining or business intelligence
- Knowledge of structural equation modeling, machine learning/AI and domain-specific languages (e.g. DSL)
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in German and English
For consideration, send us your CV, earliest start date and salary expectations and we will be in touch for an initial conversation!