For one of our manufacturing clients in the Nürnberg area we are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Data Scientist with experience in robotics and/or autonomous driving.
- Development and expansion of analytical platforms and solutions
- Design and control of BI governance processes
- Preparation of large data volumes, data mining and model building, creation of system prediction and system optimization models
- Visualization of data analyses and derivation of recommendations for the relevant departments
- Provision of real-time analyses for decision-makers
- Carrying out analyses of the degree of maturity for BI as well as BI business value analyses
- Methodological guidance in the field of analytics, particularly for exploratory and predictive analyses
- Successfully completed university degree in computer science, business information systems management, mathematics or comparable qualification
- Excellent understanding of complex data-based systems comprising relational and non-relational data
- Profound knowledge about the programming, data collection, and creation of decision trees, knowledge of R and/or Python
- Several years of professional experience in data science, data mining or business intelligence
- Knowledge of structural equation modeling, machine learning/AI and domain-specific languages (e.g. DSL)
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in German and English
For consideration, send us your CV, earliest start date and salary expectations and we will be in touch for an initial conversation!
Ref: BH6317 | Published: 01th Jun 2017