- Determining, implementing, maintaining and communicating data governance requirements for all business activities.
- Undertaking a central role in data process and control set-up activities across the Group, in accordance with the data governance framework and associated policies.
- Responsible for ongoing operations related to regulatory data quality processes, associated reporting and regular compliance reviews.
- Ownership of the Group Data Issues Log
- Collating Data Quality issues and investigation from a Group perspective.
- Ensuring Data Quality issue resolution is coordinated and reported consistently.
- Communicating changes in business unit processes to all parties affected and establishing any potential impact on data quality.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience in data quality, controls and processes; translation of overarching principles into pragmatic business solutions at a corporate level
- Experience in insurance - good knowledge of processes, principles and practices
- Good knowledge of regulatory data governance requirements.
- Experience working with Solvency II highly desireable
- A thorough understanding of data quality analysis, standards and reporting.
- Enhanced analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to analyse, understand and explain complex requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, and consult effectively with a range of stakeholders