Asset Management Data Analyst required by leading global London-based fund management company (data analyst, data analysis, data governance, fund manager, fund management, asset manager, asset management, investment manager, investment management)
The role will help implement and maintain Data Governance, by providing data expertise through analysis, requirements capture and organisational skills. This is against the backdrop of significant business systems change and regulatory challenges.
You will help deliver high-quality, well-understood documentation to support the Data Governance process, working across numerous contact points.
This will include working within a project environment for M&G's significant change programme, along with extensive engagement across business units.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Representing DMT in owning and improving the Data Governance groups, procedures and policies.
- Creating reliable and reusable documentation to share knowledge and promote best practice usage of data.
- Work with key stakeholders including Front Office, IT and Investment Operations - and Global senior stakeholders.
- Asset management experience
- Good data analysis experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Data Governance experience
- Some project management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to further their fund management experience and to gain project management experience.
Get in touch ASAP on 0203 405 3514 or firstname.lastname@example.org