Responsible for the technical data analysis for the firms IT division providing control of all company data structures for all management and operational platforms and to enable divisional confidence in the current and future integrity of tyhe firms data.
Provide support for key data analysis and develop data strategies and plans to support the data aspirations of the business.
- Document business, functional and technical requirements related to data, ETL requirements, data lineage and data quality.
- Conduct data analysis against the requirements and create/maintain a range of documents related to data flows, source to target mapping, conversion logic, and technical lineage and gain appropriate approvals.
- Support the test cycle by providing test cases and scripts that correspond to business requirements as an input to test planning.
- Ensure key data aspects of all projects are appropriately understood by various stakeholders.
- Work with and liaise with senior leadership, wider business and IT team as required.
- Support creation of conceptual business data models; develop IT logical and physical data models.
- Constantly assess industry well and best practice against internal methodology and introduce enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work closely with and manage 3rd party service providers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Some knowledge of ETL, Data Profiling and Data Quality tools
- Experience in facilitating and hosting workshops and focus groups with SMEs and senior stakeholders
Get in touch ASAP on 0203 405 3521 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: BBBH6515_1501668554 | Published: 02th Aug 2017