For one of Venquis´ clients in Munich we are currently looking for a CRM Analytics Manager.
Our client is a market leader in analysing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behaviour. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
Your duties will include
- Drive the delivery of consulting projects with all facets of “customer centric growth” i.e., data requirements; insight generation (analysis and research); commercial application of findings etc.
- Support clients in delivering new insights from customer data, to guide category, store and marketing strategies
- Scope thought pieces and proposals against client needs in collaboration with technical, research and analytical teams
- Form and grow relationships with clients at all levels
- Extend our client’s role within existing clients by leveraging contacts to up-sell existing projects and cross sell other offerings
- Support driving business initiatives as required
- Post-graduate degree in business administration, economics or related quantitative studies
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in consulting business, marketing, category management or trading, Retail industry experience preferred
- Experience in analytical, data-driven marketing projects (e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs etc)
- Proven understanding of the full suite of marketing services (strategy and tactics, advertising, direct marketing, e-commerce etc)
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (circa 50%)
- Strong project management skills
- Bright, results oriented and highly-motivated individual
- Language skills: German and English are a must