**CONVERSION RATE OPTIMISATION ANALYST - TRAVEL AGENCY - UPTO £45K - LONDON**
Currently working with the fastest growing online travel agency in the UK. Looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst who to work on large aspects of the website. The role will involve interpreting data, analysisng results and playing a key part in the analytics team. Experience working with Optimizely or a similar tool is essential. You must have previous Conversation Rate Optimisation Analyst experience.
The ideal candidate will be a Conversation Rate Optimisation Analyst with previous experience working in the Travel industry.
Role and responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyse results and report back to the conversion team the performance of conversion rate experiments
- Review experiment backlog and high level refine using ICE or other/better methodology for prioritisation with Conversion Team
- Set up experiments ensuring audiences, targeting and goals are included effectively to gain the highest level of insight
- Work with Product Managers to ensure all experiments are launched as soon as features are ready
- Continuously monitor experiments and report back to Conversion team the performance and ongoing recommendation
- Set up, manage and analyse online usability research through services such as UserTesting.com
- Investigating customer feedback to identify issues or opportunities for improvement
- Feed into backlog with new or improved experiments or research to further online conversion rate
- Report back weekly to senior management team on experiment & UX research progress
- 2+ years of experience with Optimizely, or similar enterprise-level analytics tool
- Ecommerce/eRetail/Travel web sites dealing with high volume of transactions
- Working knowledge of usability principles and website best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly driven individual who thrives under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523.