Lead Azure Engineer
Fantastic Opportunity to join a market leading Insurance company based in Colchester as a Lead Azure Engineer.
My client is not seeking an Ivory tech engineer, instead they are seeking an experienced professional with strong hands on experience with Azure. They will be responsible for leading the team on Azure implementations, and supporting cloud deployment and application migrations. Strong technical skills in Infrastructure/ networking as well as a background in Systems would be ideal.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Strong experience in Azure, Cloud, Systems
- High level understanding and experience of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS Services
- Experience with Azure - Azure AD/ AD Connect / ADFS
- Other relevant technical skills - Puppet Enterprise, Splunk, IBM Octopus Deploy, Bamboo, Java, .net, GIT, Docker, Jira & Confluence, SQL Server, BDD/TDD, Express Route/ VPN/WAN, Firewalls and WAF's, DHCP/DNS IPAM, 0365 Integration, Virtualisation Technologies, Cloud Security, IoT experience
- Networking skills - Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint
- Certifications desirable - MCSA, MCSE, or any other relevant certifications
- Clear communication with both business and technical stakeholders
If you believe this job spec is near enough in line with your current responsibilities or career ambitions then I look forward to hearing from you! Apply now in the strictest of confidence or contact Reggie Oblitey via email on the following email - firstname.lastname@example.org