Cloud/AZURE Technical Architect required to help a leading insurance company to migrate to an AZURE platform.
The Cloud Architect will work with the both the Cloud team and also the on premise infrastructure team to devise solutions that are fit for Cloud but where appropriate adhere to on premise solutions.
- Lead the team on Azure implementations
- Help migrate applications to the cloud
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Evangelise the concepts of Infrastructure as Code
- Mature the Cloud platform ensuring that it is monitored, secure and easy to change
- Mentor/train the Cloud team members in DevOps and Azure related matters
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years' experience of implementing AZURE solutions
- Strong general technical skills across the infrastructure spectrum (networks, AD, databases etc)
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working in a pure agile enviroment
Must needed Technical skills
- Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS services
- Express Route/ VPN
- Azure AD / AD Connect /ADFS
- 0365 Integration
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Cloud Security
- Puppet Enterprise
- Jira & Confluence
- SQL Server
Please apply to the add to be considered but DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT have relevant AZURE experience.