The firm provide investment solutions for asset managers, wealth managers, IFAs and intermediaries.
This role sits within a development team. They are creating a B2B platform providing front to back tools to financial intermediaries from KYC/ On boarding to Trading / Asset Management to Reporting / Admin.
This role will be focusing on a large amount of client reporting projects.
This is a technical business analyst to work on Client Reporting initiatives using existing bespoke built tools based on the Microsoft tech stack (SSRS on top of SQL Server).
- The role will require working with sales, marketing, investment and other IT colleagues to gather requirements, analyse data, build bespoke solutions for specific projects and use development resources for more long term strategic client reporting solutions.
- This candidate will have worked within a client reporting environment and have a good understanding of client experience, interaction and regulatory needs. Knowledge of style and content for information dissemination.
- Ability to write SQL queries or re-use queries.
- Has to be able to champion the right use of data, act as a data steward and provide best practice expertise.
- The firm use VB.Net as well as Python, so this experience is advantageous
- C# experience would beneficial but not at all essential to the role
- Flexible on level of experience as long as it's the right experience.