- Commercial Insurance knowledge and claims processing. Any Reinsurance knowledge would be particularly advantageous.
- Managed or coached a small to medium team.
- Managed or supported small to medium projects.
- Experience of working with systems; implementations, migrations, upgrade and change requests
- Experience of working within a process driven environment and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and release management
- Knowledge of performing business analysis to better understand business issues and document change requests, running requirement workshops, identifying solutions / work arounds
- Knowledge of performing UAT testing and use of HPQC or other standard defect tools
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in requirements gathering and creating Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specifications.
- Experience of delivering user training on systems usage and processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Effective communicator, with good presentation skills
- Negotiation and stakeholder management.
Travel would be required for this role to London locations and across Europe. Travel would be a function of the project work, system rollout, and to ensure a strong working relationship across our Country Claims Managers.