For a young and innovative company within the tourism sector in central Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Chief Data Scientist.
- Take ownership of the entire data science department, vision and team.
- Assist in the development of new innovative prototypes and products in line with the company strategy.
- Drive the data science department's success with relation to the generation of valuable insights from highly complex data sets.
- Provide coaching where required and become an industry thought leader, attending conferences and talks relating to digital transformation when required.
- Higher education degree (ideally a PHD) in Statistics, Mathematics or similar field.
- Extensive previous management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of data science tools and process.
- Experience in managing all stages of the entire technical product development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years experience within the data technology area.
- Excellent experience within statistics and good knowledge of machine learning methods.
- Complete business fluency in English, German would be a bonus
For consideration please call 089 2109 3906 or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Ref: BBHH6242 | Published: 28th Mar 2018