We are currently searching for a Change Manager - Analytics Strategy for one of our key clients in the heart of Munich.
- Lead internal transformation projects, liaising with stakeholders and management teams to prioritise requirements and develop work plans.
- Plan, develop and deliver actionable and targeted interventions, including organisation and process redesign, engagement, communication, and instructional activities
- Act as a global thought leader on best practice topics
- Act as a coach on implementation of change efforts
- Monitor progress of projects and initiatives and provde timely progress reports
- Completed masters degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years work experience, ideally in a consulting environment
- Excellent project management skills as well as first experience in working in an analytics / data-driven environment
- Strong analytical mindset - a natural problem solver
- Experience in change management, as well as in planning, designing and implementing global initiatives
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, complete fluency in English, German would be a clear bonus
For consideration for this opportunity, please send your English CV as well as supporting certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH6287 | Published: 22th May 2017