Change Manager - Insurance - Business Change - IT enabled change - Change Transformation - Process - QA - Project Management - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Change Manager to support the adoption of business change at the back of a large IT transformation.
Ideal person will come from a pure change manager background and have experience completing IT enabled business change.
- Business Change Manager with experience working on large transformations
- Experience supporting IT transformation from Business Change perspective - focusing on business adoption and processes at the back of IT changes
- Experience at creating and delivering both change and communications plans
- Experience of managing Risks, Dependencies and also Reporting to Programme Sponsor and Board Level execs
- Experience managing Quality Assurance and Integrity of Programme
- Proven track record of delivery in policy manahement, claims management and/or fiduciary systems and processes
- Good knowledge of Project Management Approaches eg Prince2
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.