Change Manager - Retail - Central London - up to 65k plus benefits
My client is one of the world's leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies. This role will be responsible for all aspects of Change Management within Europe.
This includes; taking ownership of the Change Management element of projects (System implementations, new business acquisitions & mergers, creation and documentation of SOP's and establishing best practices, training, communication) and internal corporate change initiatives.
Travel to the various offices within Europe will be required.
- Facilitate business process reengineering discovery sessions to develop documentation and process flows.
- leadership and stakeholder engagement to fully understand organizational structure, business processes.
- Work with project teams to develop new business systems and solutions.
- Conduct needs analysis, comparing current states to the future states in terms of processes and procedures.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the entirety of change initiatives with all levels of staff.
- Manage risks throughout change initiative by conducting risk analysis and developing mitigation plans for each project.
- Provide project management support.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of training throughout each project by creating training calendar calendars, invites, training guides, and following up on items.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of change management experience.
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
- Willing to travel.
- Multilingual an advantage.
- Must have Retail experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com or drop me a call on 02034055953 if interested!