C# Developer - .NET - Insurance - career Progression
As a C# & SQL developer, your core responsibility will be the continued development and support of C# modelling applications used within the company and by their clients. You will have the exciting opportunity to work on a highly visible project and, by coming in at an early stage, the chance to influence the project's direction and success.
You'll be developing brand new systems and increased functionality for existing high transaction/high traffic platforms on a client by client basis.
A GREAT opportunity to get into insurance without previous experience.
The Mid-level C# Developer will in the growing Investment software development team, currently consisting of 12 professionals. Our development philosophy is based around an agile approach with flexible delivery driven by business needs.
- have strong knowledge of C#
- have good knowledge of MS SQL database, T-SQL
- have minimum of 3 years' of professional experience in RDBMS.
- have an excellent track record of delivering database and middle-tier solutions
- have strong object oriented analysis and design experience, with good understanding of .Net framework architecture.
- have math proficiency up to A-Level or higher
This C# Developer role is a chance to get into the City and expose yourself to insurance within the Lloyds of London and get key exposure as to how the industry works. very unique opportunity to work with the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.