*Sitting in the Change team for an insurer you will be tasked with delivering consistent, and significant change to the organisation. Aiding their move from from one target operation model to another thus will involve extensive TOM Design.
* Work closely with operations teams (e.g. IT, Ops, Finance, Risk, Compliance) to clarify requirements agreed with business teams. Understand and promote innovative process design in addition to agreeing requirements.
* Work with Lloyd's and related external entities in order to ensure successful implementation of external, related processes and systems
* Previous experience in providing process and solutions design expertise in support of business change projects, with proven strong track record of building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to tailor them appropriately for different audiences, technical backgrounds, and seniority.
* Experience of supporting project delivery, preferably covering the use of internal resources, third party (packaged) solutions and outsourced services.
* Ideally experience working in a financial services organisation, preferably insurance.
* Strong business understanding and ability to work in partnership with the business.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate IT and non-IT deliveries with demonstrated delivery of business value and pursuit of quality.
* Experienced change agent, able to understand and advise on how to implement process, IT and people changes while minimising the IT and related business change delivery risks.
* Understanding of business strategy and the work of the teams within the organisation.