**Business Process Analyst** ** **6 months** ** **£500 per day**
Identifying current processes and documenting these in order to determine improvements, changes and opportunities that can be enabled or exploited through the improvement or use ICT.
The analyst will apply use of business process modelling tools and automation technologies
- Carries out analysis and review of processes and requirements across the organisation using recognised models and standards
- Uses creativity and judgement to identify and translate customer needs into effective and sustainable ICT solutions, which deliver transformation and benefit to the organisation.
- To engage with directorates across the council to identify and map core existing processes within different business areas.
- This will include identifying any planned changes within different areas.
- To identify commonality across different areas of the council.
Location: East London
Duration: 6 Months Inital
Pay Rate: £500 per day (Inside IR35)