For one of our financial services clients based in central Munich we are currently searching for a Business Intelligence Expert (m/f).
- Develop, update and create adhoc reports for the areas of finance, risk management and other areas of the bank.
- Improve the methodology for the calculation of the individual value authorisation, the loss development in the collection area or the reports for special risk indicators.
- Conceptual support and prototype development for the Enterprise Data Warehouse of the bank.
- Advise, conceptualise and integrate OLAP cubes into the reporting world.
- Discuss prioritisation and give regular feedback on the state of the projects to the Head of Department.
- Further develop the BI portal.
- Document the work processes and results.
- Establish standard BI processes across the organisation.
- Completed studies (ideally in mathematics, statistics, IT/Computer Science or business administration).
- Multiple years in a similar position, ideally within the Financial Services, Risk Management or Controlling areas.
- Strong background in Data Modelling and Business Intelligence processes, as well as with relational and multidimensional databases.
- Good knowledge of BI tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), SAS, Oracle Hyperion Essbase.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
Ref: BH6173 | Published: 19th May 2017