Job Title: BI Business Analyst
Salary: £60,000 - 70,000 + Excellent Package
As we enter the New Year, my client is looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Business Analyst to aid their development. The right candidate will have a breadth of experience across a wide range of areas, including Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Enterprise reporting, Data Quality, Master Data Management, etc. This role will require you to design and build innovative solutions to improve customer's use of data using a mix of technologies. You will work across the lifecycle of projects in depth, working closely with Senior stakeholders. The perfect candidate, will be innovative in creating brand new ideas to provide solutions to the worlds largest Insurance firms. If you feel this is a role for you, apply within!
- Gathering and management of business requirements
- Senior stakeholder engagement and Liaison between business sponsors and IT delivery teams
- Work across multiple technologies, working alongside the technical team
- Work to tight deadlines and deliver quality products at all times
- Carry out PM duties such as coordinating pieces of work and providing project status reports to key stakeholders as required
- Identify, manage and mitigate business risks.
- Product ownership and lead in agile delivery
- Project leadership
- Experience working in large (global) complex BI projects and teams.
- Strong business and client relationship skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure consulting led environment
- Self-starter who can operate independently or as part of a team
- Extensive experience interacting with business stakeholders
- Prior Insurance industry knowledge
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or other post-graduate degree (desirable)
In exchange for your hard work and dedication to ensuring the highest standards are delivered, my client is offering a lucrative financial package which includes extremely competitive benefits. State of the art R&D and training will ensure you are ready to take your career to the next level.
Apply now in the strictest of confidence or contact Reggie Oblitey at Venquis for further information on the following email - email@example.com / 0203 405 8334