Data Analyst with Asset Management experience required by leading global London-based fund management company (data analyst, data analysis, fund manager, fund management, asset manager, asset management, investment manager, investment management)
The successful candidate will:
- Assist with any new developments/ projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Data Management Office
- Provide expert analysis to understand the nature and quality of data; help develop strategies for sourcing, cleansing and integrating data.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy the data requirements of Front Office, Risk and Performance teams. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- Provide advice on data strategies, data tooling and data analytics
- Analyse and map data and design functional solutions according to best business benefit and distribution efficiency
- Ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up to date.
- Strong Data Analysis experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end investment process
- Strong understanding of various asset classes (Equity, Bond, ETD, OTC derivatives)
- Ability to assess and generate progressive solutions
- Analytical and data manipulation skills
- Previous experience within a data management function
- Fund Management / Asset Management experience
Ref: BBBH6334_1498490927 | Published: 26th Jun 2017