Business Analyst / Project Manager required to join one of the largest Insurance Underwriters in the City that is undergoing a turnaround programme. You will report directly into the Programme Manager and be responsible for delivering an Underwriting system end to end. As the business looks for operational efficiencies by going through a period of consolidation / rationalisation.
It is essential that you can demonstrate working autonomously and framework you must of delivered projects which faced off directly to the Business as a big part of this is about managing the Business Change effectively with key stakeholders. In addition, you will be expected to manage 3rd party providers (onshore / offshore) and need to be delivery focused.
- Business Analysis / Project Management (Prince 2 and ITIL qualified)
- Lloyd's Market Insurance / Reinsurance experience is essential
- Track record in delivering a number of end-to-end Underwriting systems projects end to end
- Exceptional Change Management experience is required
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors
This is an ideal time to join an Insurance organisation that is about to embark to transform the business.
You MUST have delivered Underwriting Systems within the Lloyd's / London Market to be considered for the role.