A regulaotry business analyst is required by a leading asset management compmany in central London.
The role will be to:
- Analyse and document the requirements of business users to deliver the agreed business outcomes of the Transformation, Regulatory and Discretionary Change Portfolios of the company.
- To analyse and identify solutions to satisfy business requirements - including software evaluation/selection and evaluation of changes to systems, organisation, business process and individual roles and responsibilities
- Where appropriate, to devise testing strategies and plans to ensure full end to end and user acceptance testing in accordance with existing standards
- To contribute to the delivery of projects within the agreed time, cost, quality and benefit realisation objectives
- To identify process improvement opportunities wherever possible
- To actively identify risk within projects and use effective risk management and reduction techniques
- To contribute to effective business analysis across the organization and transfer skills to others where possible
- Manage small to medium projects/initiatives,
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good financial services experience ideally including investment management organisations
- Good understanding of the investment management business, fund structures and processes
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment the investment management business operates within.
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to work well with others at all levels
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications and other project tools and methodologies
- Ideally process improvement skills
- Strong understanding of financial control principles as they apply to projects
The company is a global asset management business dedicated to delivering investment outcomes that are central to the wellbeing and success of customers. They are wholly owned by a leading UK insurer, with strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada.
The company has assets under management of around £300 billion across a range of funds. Their clients range from large corporate and institutional investors including pension schemes and local government organisations to wealth managers and individual investors. They have employees in 16 countries, so their investment professionals are well-placed to understand the complexities of local markets.