Business Analyst - Finance & Compliance - Retail - London - up to £550 a day
I am looking for a Business Analyst to join a luxury fashion retailer to work on a large-scale Transformation Programme. This role is to help bridge the gap between the business and IT on core technology projects within Finance & Compliance.
You will be joining a team of, Business Change Leads, Change Managers, Solution Architects and will be part of and working closely with a wider community of Business Analysts within the Transformation Programme, across the portfolio and organisation.
Responsibilities; RETAIL EXPERIENCE NEEDED NOT BANKING
- Act as a partner to Supply Chain Finance & Customs teams.
- Significant business systems analysis experience on large projects or programmes of work, and/or related Finance/Customs experience.
- Demonstrable experience of using or implementing financial processes using technology
- Financial accounting qualification or formal training
- SAP FI/CO Knowledge and or experience
- Trade compliance and or Customs experience
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
- Including Inventory Accounting & Valuation, Inter/Intracompany processes and Transfer Pricing
- VAT and Intrastat Reporting
- Knowledge of compliance/customs processes:
- Duty clearance
- Bonded/Fiscal Warehouse processes
Please get in touch if interested on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: BBBH7759_1523880924 | Published: 16th Apr 2018