AX Business Analyst - London - Fashion Retail - attractive salary plus benefits
My client is a Global Fashion Brand expanded massively internationally. Based in London, the Business Analyst will support multiple areas of the business with the immediate and primary focus being ERP System Implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The roles covers:
- reviewing and understanding current and To Be business processes,
- conduct gap analysis, documentation of business flows, recommendation of improved business processes based on business or system efficiency opportunities,
- assist in creation of test scripts and user training documentation following on from To Be process flows as well as supporting the change management process with business users.
Must have skills in:
- Min 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE
- Experience within Supply Chain
- Experience of ERP implementations (specifically MS Dynamics AX)
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting..
- Proficiency in MS Office including Visio
- Willing to travel as some travel to the various offices within Europe will be required.
- Multilingual an advantage
If interested please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me on 02034055953