An exciting organisation within the Insurance field are seeking an experienced Business Analyst (Acturis), with experience in system development and solution delivery. The right candidate will be able to work with senior stakeholders to gather business requirements, and go on to support the business with the implementation of projects/ solutions. This role will provide mass exposure to projects at the forefront of the Lloyds of London market.
- Extensive knowledge of Acturis is a must, with other third party providers (e.g. CDL, Open GI, PowerPlace and SSP) being preferable but not necessary.
- Ability to clearly and precisely evaluate and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Lead and support UAT as required
- Attention to detail and ability to appropriately challenge vague statements.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise activities and work to deadlines.
- Educated to Degree level (preferable)
- Proven experience of developing various projects, delivering solutions and bringing projects to fruition.
- Extensive experience of product specification and development within insurance
- Specification, design and testing of e-commerce websites
- Good understanding and experience of Business Analysis methodologies
In exchange for your hard work and dedication to ensuring the highest standards are delivered, my client is offering a lucrative financial package which includes extremely competitive benefits. State of the art training will ensure you are ready to take your career to the next level.
Apply now in the strictest of confidence or contact Reggie Oblitey at Venquis for further information on the following email - email@example.com