Following the creation of a new Business Change function, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a Lloyd's Underwriter (Insurance company).
My client is a growing business with both a Lloyd's Syndicate & Managing Agency as well as a retail insurance arm. In addition to this they have also recently made a number of acquisitions they will be looking to expand their business through.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for;
- delivery of analysis on multiple projects (target operating model, Brexit readiness, new subsidiary start-up, exposure management and finance data warehousing)
- Strategy delivery and thought leadership
- New product creation and delivery
- Acquisitions and integration
- Project Management of smaller projects
Requirements for the role;
- Previous Lloyd's/London Market insurance experience
- Business process/target operating model change delivery exposure
- Understanding of end to end underwriting processes
- Experience using; Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Ref: BBBH7729_1523631222 | Published: 13th Apr 2018