This role is committed to a developing a scalable and efficient technology platform to support the growth of its Delegated/Fiduciary business and this is a key strategic initiative for the Investments business. As a Business Analyst, you will have responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective requirements practices including the use and continuous improvement of a requirements process and helping to deliver the project on time and within budget. Additional responsibilities will include managing changes to base-lined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools, implementing ways to re-use requirements across the various projects, gather and validate requirements, carry out evaluations and make recommendations to senior management and key stakeholders regarding 3rd party software, guide and support the test strategy and manage the user acceptance testing effort.
- At least 6 years' experience in a software or financial services environment
- Experience working with and rolling out order management systems
- Business process mapping and re-engineering skills & experience
- Strong analytic skills for evaluation and review of information provided
- Exposure to working alongside 3rd party providers
- Ability to work with global teams and with all levels in the organization
- Knowledge of the processes associated with enterprise software products.