Skills and Experience Specification:
- Confident communicator (verbal and written) at all levels, including strong customer, client liaison and including third parties.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in identification of the initial requirement, through the complete life cycle, within tight deadlines
- Ability to convert client requirements into viable practical systems solutions
- Proficient in projecting and maintaining a professional image to clients and third parties
- Able to adapt well to different work roles and different functional areas, including working as part of a team or individually
- Use questioning techniques to get to the root cause and allow requirements to be built out from this point ensuring that you avoid assumptions
- 5 years (or equivalent) experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in a Business change/transformation role
- Insurance experience (Not considering applicants without Insurance exp.)
- Workshop facilitation
- Process mapping
- Good understanding of IT systems and the role of a developer although no specific application / software / programming or development knowledge is required.
- Previous experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- VISIO, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Flexibility to travel and work in different locations from time to time
- Trade credit experience would be highly advantageous
To work with the business to drive forward the change agenda. Perform the requirements gathering and business analysis to ensure that change projects meet their defined goals. Although this role is aligned with IT it isn't an IT role.
- Support the Business in identifying and communicating change initiatives
- Support and produce Business Case and associated project documentation as required.
- Act as a bridge between the Business and IT Developers.
- Elicit, analyse and document business requirements (in the media required which could be user stories, Use Cases or BRD).
- Define requirements while understanding and communicating the impact of the change.
- Communicate requirements to the business and IT.
- Deliver supporting documentation for requirements (such as process maps, data attribute catalogues, wireframes and so on).
- Prioritize requirements to deliver maximum business benefit within set constraints.
- Understand the Solution/ Design proposed and challenge appropriately.
- Support the developers and the business to ensure consistent understanding of requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones with support from the project manager.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and escalate as appropriate.
- Development of training material and facilitation of workshops.
- Understand and champion the Company's Business Strategy and objectives.
- Follow the organization's governance around project and program work.
- Manage and resolve queries arising during design, build, test, go live and warranty
Ref: BBBH7046_1507046428 | Published: 03th Oct 2017