A leading London based insurance broker is looking for a Business Analyst to join it's growing Change Team. This candidate will be the lead Business Analyst on a national Shared Services change programme, currently in it's infancy.
The successful candidate will come from a corporate background where they have been responsible for business change analysis, process mapping/change and dealing with difficult stakeholders from senior elements of the business.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience in the business analysis on complex change programmes with multiple sites
- Insurance experience would be preferred but open to any industry
- Experience in mentoring and managing junior Business Analysts (directly or via matrix)
- A business/process analysis qualification such as BCS (ISEB), Six Sigma or Lean would be of benefit
- Previous exposure to a shared services or finance programme would also be of great benefit