My client require an experienced Business Analyst to join our Lloyds Insurance client based in London on a major transformation programme. As the Business Analyst you will need to have a London Market Insurance, Reinsurance or Finance background to work within their existing team to support the delivery of consistent, accurate and complete business requirements.
The Business Analyst's main duties will be as follows:
- Engaging with relevant business stakeholders to elicit, prioritise and document requirements to a high level of quality
- Being comfortable with driving and challenging business stakeholders on requirements to identify true underlying needs
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information and distinguish user requests
- Working with Business Transformation Project Managers and provide relevant inputs into the project initiation process
- Serving as the conduit between the business (internal and external customers) and IT function
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Being the liaison between the business, IT and any applicable support teams
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles, tools and methodologies
- 6 years + business analysis experience with a proven record of successful delivery
- Professional accreditation in BCS/ISEB, CII or equivalent in Business Analysis preferable
- MUST HAVE Lloyd's Market Insurance experience
- A high proficiency in working through complex business challenges and determining the root cause of problems is required
If you meet the above criteria, please get in touch on 0203 405 3516 OR email@example.com