IT Business Analyst - Hertfordshire - £50,000
My client, a leading specialist Healthcare Retailer, requires a sharp, dynamic and ambitious Business Analyst to join their high performance central IT team. You will be responsible for producing high level BA deliverables on the company's upcoming strategic change programme.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with both the business and IT
- Produce BA deliverables such as: use cases, user stories, functional and non-functional specifications and acceptance criteria
- Support the system test team
- Support the ongoing development of the Business Analysis function, developing standards, procedures and championing best practice
- Exceptional 'soft skills' and the ability to tailor communication to a variety of target audiences
- Full IT project life cycle experience from inception to BAU
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Exposure to methods for requirements testing and measuring delivery
- Have the ability to combine influencing and persuasion skills with leadership in order to gain trust and instil confidence in those around you
- Demonstrate commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
Contact Amar Chohan on email@example.com or 0203 405 3509 for further details.