A South Coast Ferry Operator are looking for a Brand Manager to increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for Public Relations and developing effective media programs across local communities, B2B / B2C customer base and the tourism industry in general.
Start date - ASAP
Location - Hampshire
Day rate - £325-£375
Contract length - 6 months with a view to permanent
- Managing external and internal communications
- Managing and developing the brand identity
- Corporate social responsibility
- Content Management
Key Skills and Experience:
- Energetic / Enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills
- Creative, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Prior success in managing and developing brands
- Strategic thinker
- Visionary with the capability to plan and deliver
This role will report directly to the CEO.