For one of our TMT client based in Düsseldorf we are currently searching for a Big Data Information Engineer.
- Conception, implementation and operation of data management processes
- Integration of analytical components into all customer processes across all customer touchpoints
- Agile collaboration with different business units, departments and technical organisational units
- End-to-end project responsibility, ranging from technical requirements gathering, conceptual design to implementation and further development
- Completed studies in business informatics, engineering or a similar field
- 3+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data Development, Database and Application Development, Customer Interaction Management
- Strong working knowledge in Python, Java or Scala
- Complete fluency in german as well as very good english skills
- Knowledge in frameworks such as Spark, Apache Storm or Flink would be a bonus
- Practical experience in agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) would also be advantageous
For consideration please send us your CV as well as salary expectations and earliest start date and we will be in touch for an initial conversation. Feel free to call 089 2109 3901 for more information.
Ref: BH6995 | Published: 28th Sep 2017