BI/Reporting Developer (Qlikview) - Retail - Nuneaton - up to 45k
I am working with a leading online retailer based in Nuneaton, looking for a BI/reporting Developer. This individual mst be able to solve critical and complex data oriented business questions and deliver highly detailed insight, analysis and interpretation that supports key commercial and operational decision making throughout the business.
The Business Intelligence and Reporting Developer role works within the Finance
team and closely with IT.
*Accountable for the development and ongoing production of regular management information and performance measures using a variety of systems
*Accountable for the accuracy and overall quality of management information produced
*Improve the quality and availability of the management information used internally
* Assist in the identification of MI areas for improvement across the business processes and systems
*To develop reporting design principles and development standards and ensure consistent application
*To dig deep to uncover causes of problems and identify the most effective solution
*To expand the usage and application of data analysis tools
*To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the reporting and analysis tools currently.
* Strong Business Intelligence development experience
* Excellent IT skills, especially data analysis tools, MS Excel (Macro / VBA) & Qlikview (front end development) are a must OR experience with Spotfire or Tableau
* Experience in Data manipulation (ETL), data interpretation and process analysis essential
* Experience within on-line retail industry highly desirable
* Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to see a project through from inception to completion
* Excellent stakeholder management skills (particularly to non-technical individuals)
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02034055953