This role is working within a Global Life and Pensions company in the delivery of their Data Strategy. Developing the solution and working with the team through to delivery.
- Define and develop BI Road Map for Senior business leaders.
* Provide data analysis to aid in effective and timely decision making.
* Lead cross functional projects to define and execute the business processes required to deliver innovative business intelligence solutions to the organization.
* Serve as the business liaison with I.T. and Global Business Services on the creation and fulfillment of new or existing business requirements.
Previous experience in working on business analytics/intelligence preferably in a large organization in a role between software engineering and the end consumer of business data. (Specifically Life, Pensions and Annuities).
Skill in the manipulation of large complex data sets, knowledge of one or more database query tools e.g. SQL, familiarity with statistical analysis e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, cluster analysis, etc.
* Demonstrated experience and ability to lead cross-functional projects and develop organizational metrics.
* Networking capabilities within multi-national, cross-organizational and geographically distributed teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to consult with Senior Managers on the definition of analytics requirements to aid in achieving key business objectives.
* Ability to explain complex technical matters to a non-expert audience.
* Strong customer focus and/or experience in a customer facing role.