Hands on BI Manager/Tech Lead required to Develop and support Databases for a Global Leading Insurer. The role is filled with interesting and challenging projects and comes with being responsible for a BI team.
The candidate will be responsible for working across the business and meeting business requirements.
The role will involve:
- Managing and developing the BI team
- Develop the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in the appliction environment to meet the business requirements
- Take responsibility for the support and maintenance of exsisting BI and reporting applications and systems ssigned
- Participating in the establishment of development procedures and standards
- Engaage and motivate members of the BI team to utilise their strengths, develop their potential and capability.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- MS SQL Server 2008 or later
- Commercial experience in developing and delivering SQL Server data warehouse solutions.
- Demonstrated strong data analysis skills in previous roles.
- Industry knowledge outside of Insurance welcome