- Back Office IT services meet functional business requirements - aka "fit for purpose"
- Business can use Back Office IT services as expected - aka "fit for use"
- Appropriately secure/available/reliable/useful information stored/processed in Back Office IT services
- Back Office IT services & their support are compliant with laws/regulations/internal policies.
- Minimise Back Office IT incidents by ensuring problems are identified, assessed, and permanently fixed.
- Enablement and support of business capabilities reliant on Back Office IT services
- Back Office IT services and service levels evolve to meet changing business needs
- Account for all related Back Office IT software & hardware assets and optimise the value provided by these assets.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 year's experience in IT, including at least 5 years in IT Service Management with people leadership responsibilities.
- Technical proficiency with knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Experienced in ITIL Service Management methodology with a formal qualification
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An understanding of UK general insurance is desirable