BA/PM role covering change across a funds group.
- Liaising with business sponsors to identify, develop and pitch the business case for strategic changes
- Ownership of project through lifecycle
- Developing detailed project plans
- To be able to analyse a variety of detailed business functions across the business
- Become a SME over the course of the project
- Making sure projects are delivered within budget, whilst effectively controlling and mitigating risks
- Concurrently managing multiple large and small scale changes through to completion
- Managing large teams spread across multiple areas of the firm to ensure coordination towards project goals
- Developing detailed operational or technical specifications for process change or system development
- Managing and organizing complex data, processes and systems to identify structural efficiencies, risks etc.
- Managing vendors where projects have an external firm component
- Ongoing review and maintenance of internal processes and procedures with a view to increasing automation, scalability, and outsourcing of tasks to external vendors with appropriate controls and cost efficiencies
- Provision of management/sponsor reporting, and information for ad-hoc management requests.
- Experience in the banking/asset management industry
- Project Management certification (Prince 2/PMI)
- Knowledge of mutual/alternative funds and related operations