NOTE: DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE
My client is seeking a 1st/2nd line support engineer to come in on a 6-month inital contract.
- Support live meeting production within our Morning Meeting rooms, and ensuring they complete on time and without interruption.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support of AV rooms, and support business users with the video conference workflows needed to setup calls.
- Demonstrate experience with configuring and supporting Cisco VC hardware including DX, MX and SX series codecs, Codian Bridge, TMS Scheduling, and TPS Bridge.
- Support various Crestron products and solutions.
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance across the various products sets under management with outside vendors.
- Relevant experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Webex, and Crestron.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with administering Cisco Call Manager.
- Technical knowledge of IP networking, QoS configurations, Audio Video room designs and configurations
- Experience with Cisco networking hardware.