The IT department seeks a flexible & enthusiastic individual to join the team supporting the International business.
The IT team support and manage all of the systems used by the underwriting, claims and back office functions of offices located throughout the International operation. These systems are a combination of 3rd party solutions, in-house applications and Microsoft packages.
You will therefore be responsible for supporting key business applications, implementing enhancement releases, and documenting processes & procedures by liaising with the wider IT team and working closely with 3rd party vendors.
The role will also involve working on key projects to facilitate the implementation, roll-out, documentation, and user training of business systems and IT services.
- Experience of off-the-shelf insurance applications such as: Subscribe, Genius, ImageRight, Exact Advantage, Igloo, MMT.
- Experience of supporting the Subscribe underwriting system - Essential
- Experience of the Exact Advantage aggregation system - Essential
- Hands on experience of configuring and deploying vendor applications. - Essential
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 - Essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of Transact SQL and SSIS packages - Essential
- Good understanding and experience of SQL database management systems.
- Good Experience of web server technology e.g. IIS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good Technical Writing Skills
- Working knowledge of industry best practices, ITIL (incident, problem, change, release).
- Basic knowledge of SDLC processes.