My leading insurance Client is look for an Application Service Manager to manage the service delivery for production support incidents, problems and service requests within their Global Application Development division. The application service manager will lead the engagement with their outsourced partners, IT services and business leads to manage and communicate progress and priority of production incident tickets.
Application service manager Must haves:
- Good working knowledge of on and offshore partner teams in a multi-vendor environment for concurrent projects with budgets over £250K.
- Proven understanding of multiple delivery methodologies to include waterfall, SSADM, RUP, Agile and Lean.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding in IT software deployment and systems development gained within the commercial financial services sector in 'packaged
- Expertise in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Strong knowledge of ITIL practices
- Proven ability to manage large scale, complex problems in a dynamic development
- To lead engagement with the development partners to ensure the delivery of production incident and service request tickets to SLA and key measures. Actively manage incident and service request queues seeking methods reduce to ticket backlogs.
- Engage with development & business partners to identify candidates for problem management and ensure remediation action is scheduled, undertaken & deployed.
- Lead engagement with IT Services to ensure infrastructure incidents are identified and resolved efficiently, reducing the impact on production environments.
- Engage with IT Services to ensure application maintenance changes and fixes are scheduled & deployed efficiently in line with CAB processes
If you are interested and are available immediately, please apply for this role to be considered.