For one of our management consulting clients we are currently looking for an Analytics Team Manager with a strong background in data engineering. The role will be based in central Madrid and will include an average of 30% international travel.
- Lead Europe-wide data engineering teams.
- Manage and grow the Analytics department, including on-boarding, employee reviews, etc.
- Shape the company-wide data engineering strategy across Europe.
- Drive initiatives to develop data engineering project best practice.
- Liaise with project team members to deliver fast, high-quality solutions.
- Completed degree in a relevant field (computer science, mathematics, analytics).
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience (ideally in a consulting environment).
- Previous management experience.
- Extensive data engineering experience, including database architecture, data management, data modelling & cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig.
- Excellent English and Spanish skills, other languages highly desirable.
For consideration send us your English CV / Project list and academic certificates, as well as your salary expectations and earliest start date. We will then be in touch for an initial conversation. Feel free to call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.