Company: Lead Investment Management firm
Environment: Front Office IT team
This role will require someone with experience coding in a front office environment, but also performing the role of a Technical Business Analyst.
- Core BA responsibilities
- Exposure to the Front Office in either an Asset Manager or Hedge Fund and we welcome candidates who want to transition to a hybrid IT team from the Investment side.
- Highly desirable is some experience with ETL and .NET technologies but this is not essential. Experience of the development life-cycle of building robust and scalable business processes would be a bonus
- A thorough understanding of the IT development life-cycle, development framework and methodologies and implementation, with particular emphasis on Agile or RAD
- An understanding of data and systems architecture as it relates to front office with particular emphasis on quantitative processes.
- Ability to pick up programming languages and desire to learn
- Risk, Performance Attribution, Asset classes